You are here
- Vibrant and International Working Environment
- Excellent Company Culture With Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical device company with focus in dental equipment. They have an international workforce of dedicated, interdisciplinary, and highly skilled employees. Their people take responsibility, both for their current job and for their career advancement. In return, the company offers plenty of opportunities in a rewarding environment. They are now searching for a high calibre Marketing Manager to join their Taiwan office.
- Distributor management
- Support distributors with marketing resource in hand
- Plan and Execute workshop and training program (hands on classes) under planed budget, targeted speaker
- Liaise with regional or global offices
- Liaise with speaker and dealer for the program
- Provide product training and selling skills to dealer
- Deliver product presentation in hospitals and clinics
- Provide field supports
- Supervising logistics arrangement when 3rd parties involved
- Align training program with sales target, sales offer / package to ensure targeted no. of participants & sales achievement
- Manager product mix bonus
- Keep track of marketing expenses (both actual & forecast) to monitor spending within budget
The Successful Applicant
- BA in Business or Medical related
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Mini 5 years working experience with 2 years minimum in dental consumable
- Demonstrated ability to digest, comprehend, verbalize product and clinical information related to company and industry products.
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Good communication and multi tasking skill
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective project management skills.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Training and career progression
- A stimulating, open, vibrant and international working environment
- Entrepreneurial approach, a high degree of responsibility and flexibility