You are here
- Marketing Manager (Retail +Entertainment)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest NMC with a focus on entertainment and games.
- Maximize effectiveness of the annual marketing budget.
- Develop relationships with third party cross promotion partners to maximize opportunities of leveraging our brands through established brand names in the market.
- Build strong relationships with advertising agencies to plan advertising strategy and ensure the best deal is obtained.
- Build relationships with the media and manage PR in order to maximiz media exposure.
- Evaluate retail presence and recommend plans to improve per square meter productivity and overall visibility and consistency.
- Ensure close cooperation with sales team and communicate marketing plans with them.
- Explore programming opportunities and other opportunities of utilizing entertainment content.
- Support the sales team and Distributors with provision of marketing and promotional materials and information needed on the company's products.
- Gather, analyze and report on competitors' activities/information; recommend plans to react whenever necessary.
- Work with sales teams to determine selection of product lines and pricing based on regional guidelines and market situation.
- Lead Brand Managers to develop and execute effective marketing plans for each brand to achieve maximum brand awareness and product sales.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years or above consumer marketing and branding experience
- Strong inter-personal skill, presentation skill and communication skill.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on reasonable judgment.
Planning and time management.
Initiation and creative thinking
Sense of ownership and passion.
Team player, willing to share and adapt.
Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Premium offer with great career development