You are here
Marketing Manager -Global F&B company
Marketing Manager (Retail and Food)
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global company with prestige brand image in F&B category.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy in Taiwan for product positioning, market penetration and is consistent with the organization's overall mission, vision, and objectives.
- Lead and control marketing strategies, budget, plans and activities to meet business objectives for the brand.
- Collaborate with cross functions, all channels and external agencies to develop, plan & implement innovative marketing campaigns and CRM program to maintain our consumer satisfaction and loyalty for the shops.
- Work with corporate team and cross functions to develop E-commerce business
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitors activity to identify market opportunities
- Manage the marketing budget and resources effectively, and establish sound evaluation and feedback process for overall marketing effort
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degrees or above.
- +8 years marketing experience (FMCG preferred )
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Proactive & positive & innovative mind
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
- MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer competitive salary and also this role will have regional exposure and great autonomy.