You are here
Marketing Manager (Food Category, MNC)
- Marketing Manager
- FMCG, Food category
About Our Client
Our client is a popular brand with presence around the corner. They are looking for the Marketing Lead to manage their brand strategy in Taiwan responsible for FMCG as Marketing Manager.
- Reporting to the BU Director, you will be responsible for developing annual marketing plan to achieve the business objectives, leading the regular or ad hoc trade marketing initiatives to sustain and maximise the noise in the market.
- In additional to the traditional communications mediums, you will utilise the new media channels to extend the brand awareness to unreached audience.
- You are expected to create incremental sales through anaytical business plan and attractive marketing programs, to differentiate the brand positioning from planning and execution of first to the market marketing campaign.
- The business is stable but time for a challenge and new excitement adding to its continuous growth.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years marketing experience from leading consumer brands
- Background from FMCG
- Hands on knowledge in product marketing
- Sound people leadership and coaching skills
- Outgoing, open minded, presentable, strong communications skill
- University degree in Marketing / Business or other related discipline
What's on Offer
- Premium offer, leadership scope and big area to grow