You are here
Market Access & Public Affair Manager
- Opportunity To Work With An Biotech Company In A Start Up Environment
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational biopharmaceutical company with focus on specialty and niche disease areas. They are currently building their team in Taiwan and is expanding rapidly. With strong product pipeline, they are in need of an experienced Medical Director to lay the foundation and establish their medical strategy landscape.
- Leads pricing, reimbursement, and HTA submissions (eg.NHIA/MoH), including development and execution of plans to justify appropriate product valuation in line with global pricing guidance
- Leads access assessments, strategy development, and execution for new product entries and uptake, and for growth and penetration of established products including securing external or internal HEOR expertise for health economic input and POLICY expertise for policy context, opportunities, and policy issues
- Leads policy shaping, particularly in the rare disease area
- Identify evidence needs to successfully navigate access in Taiwan and successfully elevate these needs into global HEOR evidence generation plans
- Integrates evidence into local business plans as a tool for commercial (Sales, Marketing and Access) teams and collaborates with them and regional access leadership (Value Demonstration & Access, Public Affairs and HEOR) to successfully convey health economic evidence to internal and external audiences
- Leads payer and influencer engagement and relationship management feeding access needs and opportunities into planning and execution including value added opportunities (eg managed entry agreements, risk shares, etc) This includes planning with policy makers, payers, the medical community, healthcare providers and patient bodies in mind.
- Identifies opportunities and needs, and maintains relationships with payers, healthcare decision makers, and HCPs in function of access strategy
- Partners with and supports GM to build and foster strong relationship with senior healthcare decision makers (eg Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance (if appropriate), National Healthy Insurance Administration, etc)
- Works with regional Value Demonstration & Access leader and fellow access functions (Public Affairs, HEOR) to elevate local landscape analysis and customer insight into regional and international (intercontinental or global) analysis
- Leverage global product differentiation tools and evidence localizing these into a sustainable and successful payer value proposition
- To influence and/or create enablers (ie healthcare decision makers including providers, payers, and policy makers, influencers, or critical data) to improve market conditions (eg evolve from price/unit to value-based assessment of products) enabling business growth in defined disease areas for inline and pipeline products.
- Engagement in price protection efforts for existing products with appropriate stakeholders including discussions on improvement of standards of care in defined disease areas.
- Maintains relationships with key external stakeholders in Taiwan like government agencies, industry associations and appropriate patient organisations.
- Engages in Industry association outreach and general policy monitoring impacting existing and future business focus areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required in a business or life science related discipline, additional education preferred.
- 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry, in the areas of Market Access/HEOR or Government affairs.
- Experience in the supervision of reimbursement submissions to HTA bodies such as CDE/NHIA is desired
- Experience in business planning and/or market analysis and production of Value Propositions based on Patient Access principles, and knowledge and experience with HEOR modeling and analysis
- Language requirement: Fluency in Chinese & English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Team work atmosphere
- Work life balance
- Opportunity to work with an biotech company in a start up environment