You are here
Transparent organizational culture, encourages open communication.
Great benefit policies.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious finance holding company that is based in Taiwan. They are currently expanding into Asia-Specific region. So far, they've built up a good reputation in providing a variety of financial services including securities trading and asset management.
- Lead and run an M&A deal from beginning to end, including search for potential opponents, conduct valuations, negotiate and deliver projects. Ensure that projects are managed properly.
- Develop existing relationships and build new ones by keeping close contacts with clients and keep oneself updated with industry trend and knowledge.
- Lead client meetings and pitches, provide strategic advice and proposals for clients.
- Mentor analysts and associates.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or higher degree in business administration, finance, law or related field.
- A CPA certification or a registered lawyer will be a plus.
- At least 5 years of M&A experience (domestic and oversea) with strong execution skill. Experience in the advisory department in Big 4 accounting firm is preferred.
- Profound knowledge of M&A and able to apply skills creatively to fulfil client needs. People with abundant knowledge in a specific industry is preferred.
- Experienced in building and reviewing financial models, carrying out valuations, mentoring and pitching presentations.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English. People-oriented with great communication skill.
What's on Offer
Above market compensation package.