You are here
- Leading international Logistics/forwarding company
- Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Our client; Rinchem Company, Inc. is a chemical management solutions provider with proven expertise in creating and managing safe and efficient supply chains for high purity, pre-packaged chemicals and gases.
Rinchem applies three decades of team-building and innovation to provide the most reliable, efficient, and cost-effective solutions for our customers. Our services include warehousing, transportation, training and consulting.
- Own accountability for revenue and profitability for Taiwan Freight Forwarding line of business
- Cross train to effectively sell warehousing and transportation solutions to target customers
- Seek out and obtain business from target customers in the chemical, pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries
- Compensation is based upon achieving specified sales targets; including business with new customers and offering new solutions to existing customers
- Create a pipeline of business development opportunities and document them in the sales systems of record
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Plan approaches and pitches: work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and objectives
- Create effective, appropriate and professional presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Assertive, appropriate level of Aggressiveness
- Ego Strength and Resilience
- Appropriate level of problem solving skills
- Self and external structure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of progressive sales experience with freight forwarding, import/export logistics
- Must be a competent communicator in English and Mandarin (Taiwanese strongly preferred
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must have excellent writing skills to prepare proposals, etc.
- Ability to effectively relate and communicate to all levels of customer and internal stakeholders
- Develop ideas, collaborate with others, present persuasive arguments and successfully deploy continuous improvement initiatives
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to review and analyze customer contracts for accuracy and content.
- Ability to document processes and train others ensuring demonstrated proficiencies
Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
4. 從Operation (營運)背景尤佳
What's on Offer
此位缺可選擇於台南總部 或是 高雄辦公室