You are here
- Excellent salary base with semi annual performance bonus.
- International Standard of annual leaves
About Our Client
1. A global company and has located in more than 30 countries cross the world, providing automotive parts as a giant suppliers
2. Currently focuses on APEC business expansion and managing cost reduction in supply chain
Manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and efficiency
Liaise and negotiate with regional team to ensure order maximization
Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
Responsible for warehouse operation, shipment flow and inventory process improvement
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 7 years of warehouse management and inventory control
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
A proven track record of leading and developing a team
Fluent in Mandarin and good English skills
What's on Offer
1. Excellent salary base with semi annual performance bonus.
2. International Standard of annual leaves.