You are here
Legal & Compliance Manager
- Comprehensive training programs and opportunities to travel to Europe
- Diverse and exciting working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading automotive company. They aim to provide their customers with excellent driving experiences by devoting much effort in technology innovation and customers' needs prediction.
- Review, prepare, track and renew tender documents and contracts.
- Provide legal advice for contracts and customer complaints.
- Consolidate legal information for internal clients.
- Cooperate with external law firm and manage outsource legal services efficiently.
- Review any documentation and cases related to the company and notify legal implications to the Management team.
- Risk evaluation and management.
- Monitor compliance with governmental and industrial regulatory obligations, advise the management team accordingly.
- In charge of compliance program and conduct trainings to employee.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or higher degree in Law.
- Minimum 5 years working as in-house Legal in MNC. Accumulated solid skills in governmental/commercial contract negotiation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sensitive to interpersonal relations and potential legal risks, can solve sensitive matters delicately and provide constructive legal advices independently.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin bot verbally and orally.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive training programs and opportunities to travel to Europe.
- Diverse and exciting working environment.