You are here
Legal and Compliance Manager
- New position in MNC Automotive company
- Opportunity to make significant contribution to Taiwan business
About Our Client
Our client is a large MNC Automotive brand with a growing investment in the Taiwan market
Our client is looking to recruit a Legal and Compliance Manager to identify and safeguard against legal and compliance risks including corruption, antitrust and money laundering. The post Holder will;
- Establish a legal management framework and compliance management system
- Work with internal stakeholder groups to ensure appropriate procedures are in place and adhered to
- Implement clear standards of business and conduct including effective entity governance
- Communicate and train stakeholders on legal and compliance requirements
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal, compliance and risk candidate. Automotive industry experience is desirable but not essential.
Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills is a must.
What's on Offer
Our client is able to offer an attractive salary package with excellent training and development opportunities within their MNC business