You are here
Key Account Manager for Connector
- Leading brand in connector industry
- Stable and promising career plan
About Our Client
Our client is the leading brand in connector industry, which designs and manufactures connectivity for a variety of industries including automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems,...etc.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing key account strategy, partnering with cross-functional supporting teams, leading 1 Account Manager, coordinating key account activities and identifying key projects in order to grow sales revenue.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in a technical major such as Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, MBA is a plus.
- 8-10 above years of sales with experience in applicable area of interconnect or electro-mechanical products.
- 3+ year proven people management, development and leadership skills.
- Familiar with Taiwan ODM business model and culture.
- Excellent capability to perform under a very fast paced industry.
- Successfully presented business plans to executives.
- Outstanding English & Chinese oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effectiveness within cross-functional and cross-regional communication and team work skills.
- Demonstrated skillful, professional interactions with various functions at customers.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
- Great chance to work in a leading company in the business
- Good sales incentives
- Excellent opportunity to coordinate and communicate with cross-function team