You are here
IT System Engineer
- Excellent multinational chance, cowork with global partners
- Join a high quality IT development team
About Our Client
Large MNC, leading in their industry that is focus on platform development and IT support for entertainment industry
- Deploy internally developed software into a live production environment and resolve support issues as and when they arise.
- Ensure all systems function correctly, perform optimally, preserve data and maintain a high level of availability.
- Be responsible for the correct operation and recovery of hardware and software systems in conjunction with clients, developers and third-party providers to establish effective testing and implementation procedures.
- This role operates in the IT environment and has a strong client focus. Changes in the role occur with changes in client, organizational and legislative requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Degree or Tertiary qualification (Example BSc IT / BSc IS).
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP 2008) and/or
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE 2012).
- Any modules or certification covering Microsoft SQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014.
- 3 or more years IT experience.
- Time Management.
- Good people interaction skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of networking basics and topology.
- IT support framework guidelines and process eg ITIL.
- Use and understanding of operations centre support infrastructure components & tools.
- Microsoft windows server administration.
- Good administration and configuration skills with advanced windows server services.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies and IT infrastructure (Security, Networking & Storage).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and products.
- Scripting experience with Powershell / VBScript / Python.
- Experience with XML and html 5.
- Web administration skills using Microsoft Internet Information services (IIS) version 7 and higher and/or Apache version 2 and higher.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Joined a fast pace and high quality IT team that uses the best technology
- Great working atmosphere, cowork with international partners, multinational working environment, company interior is extremely well remodeled provides a comfortable space for employees
- Work-life balance and lots of vacation days
- A chance to put your English Skills to use
- Team work spirit
- Company values integrity, honesty, and demonstrates care
- Management are open to ideass, listen to others, and considers ideas and opninions of everyone