You are here
IT System Analyst
- US company produces own brand consumer electronic products
- Strong business growth
About Our Client
- US company produces own-brand consumer electronic products
- Well-known brand operated over 150 countries in the globe
- Key contact point with IT members and vendors located in different countries to comply with Global IT processes.
- User requirement analysis, system design, system development, testing, training, data migration, cut-over plan with minimal supervision.
- Engagement in end-user and management.
- Deploy and implement global IT solutions and processes to the region.
- Provide daily support and coordination with internal teams and vendors, including SAP, core business applications and infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and consultancy on business operations.
- Prepare business requirement documentation, functional specification, training documentation and conduct IT training.
The Successful Applicant
- IT working experience and Project Management
- Experience in ERP is a preferred.
- Understanding of corporate business applications including Finance, Sales, Logistics and Customer services is a plus.
- Work independently and deliver results
- Good English and Chinese communication skills
What's on Offer
- Annual package including fixed 13 months salary plus bonus
- Employment purchasing programming