You are here
IT Manager, APAC
- Regional project and management scope
- Global exposure
About Our Client
US listed company, has up to 200 offices in Asia.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members. *
- Communicates and translates vision/strategy to staff.
- Responsible for executing on functional and business goals for the group.
- Addresses problems across functional areas of the business.
- Influences individuals within and outside the IT department.
- Responsible for meeting budgetary goals and objectives.
- Prepares and presents reports to all levels of leadership and staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses knowledge, skills and abilities required to resolve low to medium complex IT issues.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for specific functional area within IT.
- Proven ability to manage a department or a group with multiple disciplines.
- 3-4 years of technical experience on the following techonlogies: Mcrosoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Group Plicies, DFS, VMware ESXi, VMware View (VDI), DNS, IPAM, DHCP, SolarWind, MS SCOM, MS SCCM
- Analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data.
- Distills information from a variety of sources.
- Recognizes how individual data points fit into a situation as a whole.
- Sets project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments.
- Provides guidance and technical advice and becomes actively involved as required.
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal/external levels.
- Work is guided by general policies and leadership guidance.
- Independently determines approach to managing daily operations.
- Sets performance expectations.
- Selects, leads, counsels and motivates teams.
What's on Offer
- Excellent annual package
- Annual leave