You are here
- IT head role - cover Taiwan and other countries in APAC
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
European IPO company mainly provides B2B service across over 100 countries in the world
- Implementation and support to internal / external stakeholders.
- Manage daily IT infrastructure/application vendor relationship and meet the Service Level Agreements.
- IT Governance skill that works closely with regional head office & HQ
- SOX IT Compliance Management - Develop and implement IT policies in line with corporate policies and business direction.
- Provide good project management documentation and participate in cross-program reviews and planning.
- Manage and plan IT projects by utilizing project management tools i.e. SDLC, ASAP, PM to ensure quality solution delivery.
- Good technical knowledge of Finance & Services line of business applications such as B2B & B2C etc.
- Budget & Resource Management - Provide timely financial expenses, Sales Report and Planning IT projects.
- And other critical IT functions necessary to the organization's success.
- Good Leadership - IT functional leadership and guidance to IT Team member.
The Successful Applicant
- Good system experience and knowledge
- Analytical and Driven team leader who is looking to succeed with a good company.
- Demonstration of highest levels of integrity and professionalism in all aspects, including decision making, appearance, and attitude.
- Capability to prioritize, accept responsibility and work within deadlines.
- Superior organizational and good problem-resolution skills.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to develop, motivate, and mentor staff.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive annual package including fixed 13 months + bonus