You are here
- Attractive salary package
- Promising career progression, reporting to a kind and selfless supervisor
About Our Client
Our client is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in the field of power generation. With a focus on Asian market, they deal with investment projects in renewable and conventional power generation facilities, agricultural storage, energy transmission and water treatments. So far, they have established several offices in more than 7 Asian countries.
This role is responsible for developing pitches for new client capital markets opportunities and performing professional financial modelling and analysis. This role will also proactively and independently monitor client portfolios and their performance.
- Conduct financial modelling to analyse client portfolios and to best anticipate client needs.
- In charge of Client Relationship Management: conduct due diligence by paying visits to client side, carrying out business model analysis and reviewing industry trends.
- Manages a diverse portfolio of companies and monitor any potential changes in the industry or regulatory agencies that might change clients' portfolio and business needs.
- Identify new areas of investment/ banking opportunities to build a diverse client portfolios, Participate in deal teams to develop, present and win mandates for new opportunities.
- Create financial solutions pitch books for clients and participate in their presentation to clients.
- Cooperate with deal team and product specialists to accumulate accurate and detailed client information.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field with outstanding academic achievement. A higher degree will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of working experience as financial analyst in investment banking or Accounting consultancies, accumulated abundant knowledge of M&A and due diligence.
- Sufficient knowledge in organizational leading and portfolio management policies.
- Exceptional skills in financial modelling, quantitative analytics and credit analysis.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Expertise in financial data processing applications such as MS Excel and other MS products.
- Independent, flexible, very adaptive and sharp, can multi-task.
What's on Offer
- Exciting working environment, meeting people from all kinds of companies within the uprising Asian energy industry.