You are here
- The company offers open communication and potentials
- Solid on site training and exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a newly founded private equity fund that mainly invests in FMCG/luxuries/retails and Real Estate. They have strong connections in the industries and has strong management team and boards globally. The investment target focuses Greater China and North America.
- Analytical modeling: To provide all analytics required for the principals and partners to make an informed decision about a deal. Common tasks include preparing preliminary due diligence reports and modeling with growth forecasts.
- Portfolio company monitoring: To monitor portfolio companies and maintain up-to-date financials.
- Reviewing CIMs: To screen confidential information memorandum for potential opportunities that fit within the firm's framework, and provide a simple one-page summary for the senior team.
- Fundraising: Assist with preliminary fundraising while senior executives handle most of the relationship and client interface.
The Successful Applicant
Two to four years of relevant experience gained in a PE house, investment bank, transaction support team or consulting environment working on private equity or similar transactions
Ideally 2 years + PE, M&A or CPA Financial advisory experience.
A good knowledge of PE and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs
Sound judgement, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF's and LBO's and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed
What's on Offer
Our client offers flexible working environment and transparent communication.