You are here
This position is now filled
Interior Design Manager
- Global Working Environment
- Interesting and Challenging Jobs Contents
About Our Client
Our client is a global company, specializing in the creation of workplace environments, corporate base buildings and campuses.
Our client is constantly evolving to serve the needs of global Clients, which vary from multinational companies and financial institutions to privately-owned businesses.
- To manage projects simultaneously with strong technical skills and relevant experience; be detail-oriented, organized and capable of solving problems and setting priorities involved with managing several accounts/projects at once.
- To independently lead projects and also take direction as a team member
- To egotiate for fees and contracts, manage, schedule, budget and staff for design team, coordinate with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
- To prepare proposal and contract if necessary
- To Communicate with clients and other parties and presenting to client as required
- To effectively manage client expectations with an aim to consistently exceed
- Handling risk management, tracking financial performance of projects
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years+ of relevant project experience
- Familiar with IDP & IDPO process and able to handle permitting issues is must
- A track record for successfully delivering projects that involve a high degree of change and complexity
- Solid knowledge of workplace/interior practices especially in Taiwan
- Strong ability in managing fees, schedules and staffing
- Proven client facing experience engaging C-suite and senior business leaders
- Good leadership capability, ability to work collaboratively with team, as well as oversight and mentoring of junior staff.
- Excellent communication skill (both written and spoken) in English and Mandarin Chinese
- A passion for design and professional excellence
- A degree in Architecture and/or Interior Design
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and global vision and rotation possibility