You are here
Injection mold CAD Engineer
Attractive salary package, Global MNC company environment with great development
3~ 5 years' ME development experience
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide technologies leader in Heat and Cool industry. They innovative technologies for high performance molding, are used in production in many market segments such as automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace and more.
My client ambition is to become a manufacturing standard for multiple materials, with a customer and product oriented team.
A. CAD design of systems in injection molding mold
*Analyzing customer mold and part CADs inputs
*Adapting existing mold CAD concepts for parts similar to existing applications
*Developing new 3iTech integration concepts for new applications/parts
*Providing CAD and associated drawings to toolmaker for mold build-up
*Follow-up of the manufacturing of specific components
B. Internal and customer relationships
*Assisting our Business Developer in explaining our technical choices in mold
*Working as a pair with our simulation engineers for 3iTech design optimization
The Successful Applicant
- Global know-how in plastics processing
- Mastering CAD dedicated software (main one being SOLIDWORKS)
- Excellent knowledge of design requirements for plastic molding
- Able to develop innovative mold design concepts for integration of our solutions for new types of parts
- Able to use efficiently standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel Powerpoint,…)
What's on Offer
- Good salary package.
- Global working environment.