You are here
Indirect Procurement Executive
- Excellent package, at least APEC level in terms of experience.
- Annual leave more than local policy. Start from first year.
About Our Client
Leading FMCG company.
- Help implement indirect procurement strategies and all the planned key milestone, globally and regionally.
- Guide and facilitate procurement services (incl. supplier evaluation & management, category spend analysis, review of contract & agreement, and negotiation strategy, etc.) to the Company's purchasing area.
- Co-work with indirect procurement manager to update, improve procurement policies and set action plan to meet the needs of local affiliate.
- Managing knowledge transfer procedure between and other inter-functions end user: planning, auditing, and training.
The Successful Applicant
- Having know-how of cost reduction.
- Strategy-driven, planning-driven (from procure to pay).
- Having experience in negotiating with vendors, new vendor development will be in a preference.
What's on Offer
- Excellent package
- travel allowance
- Career development opportunity