You are here
IC industry Account Manager(DRAM industry)
Excellent salary: base + car allowance + competitive bonus structure
True career opportunities domestically and globally
About Our Client
Our client is the leading provider of Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) and a trusted partner of semiconductor foundry manufacturers.
- Serve as main CMC contact/coordinator/interface to specified customers for product promotion & services, demonstrations, technical seminars, sales calls, quality issues and technical information collection.
- Develop account service strategy, formulate an account plan, and execute account plan to achieve identified revenue targets for CMC products and/or services.
- Ensure CMC is properly positioned to maintain existing business, to gain competitive business and to secure next generation (expansion) opportunities. Keep customers informed regarding CMC's products, services and relevant activities.
- Provide sales forecasts and business information to CMC for each customer on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, evaluate and secure sales opportunities at assigned account, which are consistent with company product line objectives. Provide pre- and post-sale commercial support.
- Assess competitive risks both from a technical and business perspective, and take necessary action to address.
- Act as the primary advocate for the customer into CMC. Strive for and drive to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction ratings for CMC in quality, delivery, service and technology areas.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of IC industry experience with emphasis in product introduction, sales, marketing, and customer interface.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge regarding the IC industries.
- Knowledge regarding semiconductor process chemicals and CMP is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of IC Industry experience with emphasis in product introduction, sales, marketing, and customer interface
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary: base + car allowance + competitive bonus structure
- True career opportunities domestically and globally