You are here
Human Resources Manager
- clear career progression
- comparable employee benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a major manufacturing organization specializing in material science, supplying glass, ceramics and related materials. They invest heavily in research and development and are continuously innovating and overcoming technology challenges.
- Cooperate with business clients and become a trusted and well respected partner
- Develop and demonstrate leadership skills
- Build and maintain relationships within the company
- Ensure optimized performance management and reward systems with business leaders
- Work closely with colleagues in the HR division to implement streamlined HR programs and ensure that the needs of business partners are met
- Recognize talent gaps and changing talent needs and recommend individual and leadership development training programs
- Advise on organizational design improvements to enhance performance in a business environment that is constantly changing
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the human resources field
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Knowledge of labor standard laws and policies is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, fluent in both Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
Our client provides clear career progression and comparable employee benefit.