You are here
Human Resources Manager
- Multination Company
- Friendly Working Enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of integrated logistics operating out of the Asia Pacific.
Align HR strategies and programs with Regional HR and Taiwan business strategies. Attract, motivate, develop and retain the talents for the company and provide an inspiring and motivating work environment and culture.
- Strategic Planning:- Define training and talent management setup to ensure talents are developed and retained within the organization
- HR Management- Continuously develop and support company culture. Develop and maintain effective internal communication channels; Supervise all regular HR processes (Salary Round, Promotion, Headcount planning, PEP etc.)
- Budget - Control and maximize the use of the budget within the approved range
- Personnel Management
- Administration and procurement Management
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silvia Yen on +866 2 8729 8236
The Successful Applicant
- In-depth knowledge of HR
- At least 5 years related experience in multinational companies.
- Familiar with local Labour laws and regulations.
- Good communication with can do attitude
- Willing to take new task and challenge
What's on Offer
Our client is a leading logistic operating company with friendly working environment.