You are here
Human Resources and Administration Manager
- International financial services company
About Our Client
Our client is an international financial services corporation with operations in Taiwan, China, Australia and Canada. We pride ourselves on our professional and disciplined approach to financial markets, as is evidenced by the granting of authorizations and licences by regulators worldwide.
A day of a Human Resources and Administration Manager will include meeting with senior management and employees as well as spend several hours taking care of a wider variety of administrative matters for daily running of the company.
The main tasks of the Human Resources and Administration Manager are:
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members.
- Managing personnel's individual and collective development, such as training, assessment and promotions.
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
- Following up litigation and disputes involving company personnel.
- General office management affairs.
Our Taipei office is a new set-up. We are looking for well-experienced candidate to grow with us!
The Successful Applicant
- Approximately 5 years experience as an HR generalist and minimum 1-2 years in an HR management role.
- Familiar with local regulation and policy.
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Willing to learn and to take initiative.
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self driven and be able to work independently
- Flexible and be able to adapt changes.
What's on Offer
Our Taipei office is a new set-up. We are looking for well-experienced HR candidate to grow with us!