You are here
Human Resource Manager
- Dynamic Working Environment
- APAC Exposure
About Our Client
Deepblu is an exciting venture backed, fast-growing business focused on building a social platform specifically for diving enthusiasts across the globe. The Deepblu Web and App platforms allow users to connect with other divers, share their diving experiences, discover new dive sites and help plan their next diving adventure.
Deepblu is also the creator of the COSMIQ, the latest innovation in diving computer technology. COSMIQ is a multi-purpose diving companion that works with the Deepblu App, making dive log creation as quick and painless as a tap of a button. The DiveLink wifi SD card accessory seamlessly integrates photos and videos from your dive sessions directly into your digital dive logs, making them ready to be shared with your friends within moments. The company is founded by a core team of diving enthusiasts with professional backgrounds spanning across various tech sectors.
Deepblu's mission is to build a community where divers can connect with each other and have fun sharing their experiences. Deepblu's hardware innovations empower divers to easily capture their diving experience so they have more time on the important stuff such as planning your next dive trip.
As HR Manager/Director in Deepblu, you will work with founders as pioneers to expand the business and help establish HR policies while also maintain daily activities which include follows:
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize the HR regulation
- Effective communication with team members, promote company value and build up a positive working environment.
- Facilitate necessary retention& engagement activity to retain and motivate talents
- Plan and execute activities to enhance team cohesiveness and responsible for team motivation and retention
- Facilitate smooth communication for all level of company internal communication between local office and HQ
- Develop proper training plan and facilitate talents development design and implement proper training plan catering for employee career development and growth
- Design and implement effective compensation system
- Manage daily administration jobs, formulate admin function work plan, monitor administrative works and logistics manage daily office administration and operation
- Draft the admin. Budget, control and monitor the cost outlays and fulfill related administrative cost report submit admin budget and responsible for cost control and reporting
- Manage plant facilities, cleaning, security, canteen, reception, office suppliers etc.
The Successful Applicant
The HR Manager/Director role is a key position in Deepblu so we are looking for candidates with following experience:
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years related experience in E-commerce or Internet companies, with start-up experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of local labor and safety laws as well as employee regulations
- Love diving or outdoor activities
- Professionalism, integrity, work ethic, mature and be able to work independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
At this position, you will have a great opportunity to explore global market, to work with a team of passionate people, to discover your potentials and to create something great! Also, we provide comparable benefit and friendly working environment.