You are here
Human Resource Manager
- Dynamic Working Environment
- APAC Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a venture-backed, exciting start-up company that focuses on building a social media platform and develop related products for diving enthusiasts. The team consists of divers with various professional backgrounds in technology.
This role will work with founders as pioneers to expand the business, and help establish HR policies while also maintain daily activities.
- In charge of full function daily HR activities.
- Establish numerous HR policies, such as recruiting procedures, leave policies, C&B system…etc.
- In the ever-changing and expanding phase of company development, the role will have to constantly handle HR process optimization project.
- Support the expanding project in China next year, provide insights on regional management and recruit new talents for the China branch.
- Facilitate the efficient functioning of office by overseeing office operations, including managing office budgets, implementing and maintaining administrative systems.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of working experience in internet, social media or any related industry. Preferably someone who has global or regional corporate experience.
- An expert in Recruitment but also has sufficient knowledge in other HR function.
- A brave and adventurous heart, never gets cold-feet when obstacles appear.
- Likeable and warm, can work well with people of all kinds of backgrounds and personality.
- Sharp, independent and able to multi-task.
- Flexible person who is comfortable with ambiguous situation.
- Good English command and communication skills.
- A diving license of any level will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working environment
- APAC exposure