You are here
Human Resource Manager, Staffing and Compensation
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational IT manufacturer which operates worldwide in Taiwan, China, USA and Europe.
- Closely work with business to achieve on time delivery targets.
- Effectively manage the recruitment channels to achieve the recruiting target with cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Build up recruitment mechanism with the team and hiring managers for effective recruitment strategy which is in line with the business growth strategy.
- Monitor the request process to ensure the alignment with annual operation plan.
- Personally handle the critical hiring and ensure the annual on time delivery objective.
- Supervise payroll for Taiwan branch to ensure compliance as well as accuracy.
- Analyze and propose compensation and benefits data for external hiring and internal transfers and promotions.
- Lead the annual merit increase & bonus payout activities in Taiwan to ensure the headquarters' instruction to be accurately implemented.
- Monitor the employment cost to be under control within the annual operation plan.
- In charge of HRIS system implementation in Taiwan to ensure smooth transformation with the existing system and daily maintenance with accuracy.
- Cultivate and lead the team to be professionally & operationally excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder with human resources management as major, or psychology, management science etc. Master degree holder is preferred.
- Above 8 year experience in human resource management with at least 3 years leadership role.
- Working in manufacturing and R&D environment with foreign investment companies experience
- High integrity and work with passion are the must have values
- Fast learner with good business awareness and service oriented mindset.
- Hands on but with good business awareness.
What's on Offer
Our client provide regional exposure and leadership for this role.