You are here
Human Resource Manager- Retail Operation
- comparable benefit
- energetic environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known fashion company cross nations.
- Manage Taiwan HR issues including frontline recruitment, trainings, operation support and new store opening projects.
- Work closely with the retail commercial team as a business partner to provide suggestions on personnel management.
- Conduct store visit and field coaching on regular basis in Taiwan stores to ensure the smooth operation in the retail store.
- Plan and organize for staff career planning and team development.
- Work close with different business units to review store productivity, KPI indictors and operational efficiency
- To review the store headcounts and vacancies to support the operations, and to define specific job descriptions to different job levels
- Support the recruitment team on recruitment fairs with external organizations & education institutes
- Prepare monthly HR reports for management review
- Lead HR Operations team
The Successful Applicant
- BA Degree holder
- With 5-7 years retail training, recruitment or operation support role is definitely an advantage
- Ability to adapt multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written & spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office
What's on Offer
Our client provides comparable benefit and energetic working environment.