You are here
Human Resource Director
- Regional exposure
- Comparable benefit
About Our Client
Our client provides dynamic environment and comparable benefit. You will have a chance to work with professionals and to experience multiple cultures.
- HR strategy Develop and implement a country people strategy that aligns with the business vision and strategy and the global HR vision.
- Senior Business Relationships. Build strong relationships with the country CEO and their executive team, acting as a confidante, coach and constructive challenger.
- Lead and Develop the HR Function. Build a high performing country HR function, ensure the structure and resourcing levels across different HR disciplines are appropriate and will lead to the delivery of results.
- Talent Strategy & Management. Leverage the global/regional talent strategy to develop a country talent proposition that attracts, develops, mobilises and retains our top talents.
- Employee Development. Work with our line leaders to ensure that engaging career development plans are developed and implemented for our employees.
- Learning and Development. Work with country and regional L&D specialists to develop an L&D agenda that is effective in developing the skills and capabilities needed by the business.
- Performance Management. Drive an effective approach to performance management within the country, support business leaders in providing feedback and managing poor and high performance.
- Business Management. Partner with business leaders to plan for and manage optimal levels of people investment and resourcing to drive sustainable business growth.
- Vision and Values. Act as a champion and role model of our vision and values. Ensuring that they are authentically brought to life through our people practices and leadership and employee actions.
- Employee Engagement. Build a high performing company culture where employees and executives are sustainably engaged and are passionate about being the best they can be.
- Reward. Work with the Regional Reward Director to develop local reward practices that are effective in recognising, retaining, and engaging our employees.
- Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition. Develop effective recruitment strategies that will result in us attracting outstanding talents into our business.
The Successful Applicant
- End to end HR leadership responsibility of High Priority Business Division /Country
- Should have worked in an HR Centre of Excellence role in earlier career
- Ideally some international experience (at least for the Cluster role)
- Industry experience from either Media, Technology, Consulting at some point of career
- Front Line experience helpful
- Proven Project Management of successful implementation of a big Change project eg. HRIS implementation in a market
What's on Offer
This role can offer you regional exposure. great career progression and comparable benefit.