You are here
Human Resource Business Partner
- Great Career Progression
- Multinational Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is a global electronics manufacturer worldwide!
We are looking for proactive, ambitious young potentials to join our team!
- To support HR manager to achieve the HR strategic objectives including resources deployment and talent development for local team.
- Be the key owner to work with Business leaders on organization changes and ensure solutions are delivered on time and at required quality level.
- Response to employee concerns and complaints; guide legal proceedings when appropriate
- Working with HR manager and business leaders in identifying and developing high potential leaders within the organization to maintain the succession planning
- Responsibility for running workshops or round table discussion to deploy Company Strategy or HR Policy and plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master degree with 5+ years of HR experiences
- Excellent English in both speaking and writing
- Demonstrated good performance in delivering result and HR expertise either in C&B or talent development areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills on problem solving, communication and decision making skills.
- Experience in multi-national organization and ability to work across cultures
What's on Offer
Our client is a well-know electronics manufacturer with numerous resource and global exposure!