You are here
Human Resource Business Partner
- Regional Exposure
- Dynamic Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Global telecommute company which just set up brand new office in Taipei. The company has collaborated with local telecommute companies and its business is growing stably in Asia. They are looking for experienced Human Resource Business Partner who is able to handle HR affairs and good knowledge in local labour law with great communication skills.
Establish job descriptions, candidate screening, offer management and handle contract and offer letter. Conduct and arrange interviews for Line Managers.
- Compensation & Benefit:
Support the design of the payroll system through collection, analysis and interpretation of market data. Work closely with Line Managers for salary review process and salary budget distribution.
- Training and Development:
Determine and identify the training needs analysis in organizational, individual and task level.
Facilitate and coordinate training and development programs include sourcing the right training, professions and training material translation
Evaluate the effectiveness of the training program, track progress, and ensure certain levels of improvements are met.
- Employment relations:
Support and coach managers in employment relations issues.
Provide recommended suggestions to resolve any employee relations issues
- Compliance and regulations: *Ensure the local and company employment policy is complied and updated.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silvia Yen on +866 2 8729 8236
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years HR relevant working experience
- Solid HR experience in HR general affairs is a must
- Excellent time management
- Great cross-function communication skills and project management experience
- Good command in verbal and written English
- Mobility to travel occasionally
- Knowledge in Labour law and employment regulations
- Strong in organizing and coordination
- Ability to work independently and proactively
What's on Offer
Our client provides regional exposure and potential career progression with a free and dynamic working environment.