You are here
Human Resource Assistant Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious high-fashion company specializing in design, manufacture and distribution of ready-to-wear, accessories and fragrance, operating in over 300 stores world wide.
- In charge of the C&B department and oversee daily routines, ensure that the C&B system operates smoothly.
- Come up with optimized C&B policies and solutions to generate a workforce with higher productivity and at the same time compliant to organisational/regional guidelines.
- Lead the project of introducing Workday (an enterprise-level software for HR and financial management). Cooperate with IT team in the process of establishing and implementing Workday and help colleagues to get familiar with the new system, overall achieving 100% usage rate within time limit.
The Successful Applicant
- With over 5 years relevant experience, preferably someone coming from HR consultancies.
- Excellent statistic skills and analytical mindset, great with numbers and data analysis.
- Persuasive, influential and articulate person with proficient communication and presentation skills, and has proven successful experience in introducing employee service systems.
- Computer skills: Familiar with MS office software, statistic software and Workday.
What's on Offer
- Relatively competitive salary package compare to competitors in the retail industry.
- Stable and promising organizational development.
- Exciting and challenging working environment in a multi-national company in the fast-paced fashion industry.