You are here
- Flexible work arrangement
- Dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a rising start-up for cell-phone APP, which has established a strong business and positive presence. The company is currently seeking an HR/Office manager covering full-function HR and office operation in Taipei office.
- Responsible for set up C&B policy and all department recruitment.
- Help company to meet their business objective by implementing appropriate HR strategy.
- Supporting improvement of HR and office operation through research, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Collaborate with vendors and consulting firm for reviewing process and budget distribution.
- Execute evaluation of staff's performance as well as employee relations events.
The Successful Applicant
*Prior 5 years of relevant working experience.
*Bachelor Degree in HR or related fields, any other recognised professional qualifications would be an asset.
*Excellent English are required.
*Solid experience for system implement
*Knowledge in Labour law and employment regulation
What's on Offer
Our client provides flexible work arrangement and dynamic working environment.