You are here
HR Services Lead
- Clear career progression
- Comparable benefit.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Healthcare company.
- Executes job evaluations and propose salary recommendations.
- Provides detailed data analytical support including extensive research, ad hoc analysis and uses this information to make recommendations.
- Participates in market surveys.
- Benchmarks compensation programs relative to market and peer group companies and helps perform analyses to determine the organization's competitive position and market trend.
- Administer compensation programs, policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement compensation administration guidelines, and budget.
- Serves as an internal consultant, advises and trains human resources and/or management on compensation policies and procedures.
- Designs and recommends special projects of incentive plans, analyzes various department requirements to determine compensation related needs
The Successful Applicant
- Over 6 years relevant experience
- Has solid experience in design / implement C&B, sales incentive programs
- Good knowledge of market benchmarking
- Good influence capability to drive result in matrix organization
- Excellence in English
- Multi-National company experience
- Has experience in consultant firm is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client provides clear career progression and comparable benefit.