You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a global fashion brand with over 600 employees in Taiwan.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years HR experience in retail or fashion industry
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
What's on Offer
Our client provides good development program and leadership for this position.