You are here
- Stable growing model
- Family-like company atmosphere
About Our Client
Our client is a rising brand in retail industry, which has establish a strong business and positive presence in Taiwan and more recently in China. The company is currently seeking an HR manager cover the Training and Development function in Taiwan and overlook Asia markets.
- Responsible for set up store training, internal training and talent development program and policy.
- Help company to meet their business objective by implementing appropriate HR strategy.
- Supporting improvement of the E-training system through research, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Collaborate with store and line managers for training review process and budget distribution.
- Execute the staff training as well as evaluate staff's performance.
The Successful Applicant
*Prior 5 years of relevant working experience.
*Bachelor Degree in HR or related fields, any other recognised professional qualifications would be an asset.
*Excellent oral and writing skills in English are required.
*Possessing solid knowledge for Excel and SAP system.
*Mobility to travel around Asia
*Knowledge in labour law and employment regulation
What's on Offer
Our clients provides potential exposure opportunity, competitive salary package and good career progression.