You are here
HR Business Partner
Flexible Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is an innovating start-up operating in USA, China and Taiwan.
- Operational coordination of HR functions.
- Provide support in recruitment and employment, job evaluation, payroll and compensation management, benefits administration, training and development.
- Labor law compliance and employee relationship management.
- Compensation and payroll execution and management
- Assist with manager to develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update HR information systems to ensure all data are properly captured.
- Prepare essential HR data and analysis and provide management with timely reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated ability to drive change
- Clear process focus, systematic, organized
- Project management skills
- Familiar with Taiwan labor laws and insurance related policies
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in organisation
- Effective at managing multiple priorities
- Experiences in other HR functions would be a plus
What's on Offer
Our client provides comprehensive Benefits to support Work/Life Balance and flexible working environment.