You are here
HR Assistant Manager
- Comparable salary
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury automobiles.
1. Recruiting and staffing,
2. Employee performance management and improvement tracking systems;
3. Employee orientation, training development, and maintain employee relations;
4. Company-wide committee facilitation and participation;
5. Company employee communication;
6. Compensation and benefits administration and record keeping;
7. Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services;
8. Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
9. Assisting with the day-to-day efficient;
The Successful Applicant
- Previous 5 years related HR experience, specialised in C&B and training development.
- Team player and be able to work with different function of team members.
- Great business level of English
- Excellent cross-function communication skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Time Management and be able to meet deadline.
- Familiar with local Labour Law
What's on Offer
Our client provides potential regional exposure opportunity, comparable salary package and stable working environment.