You are here
HR & Admin Manager
- Leading e-commerce company
- Dynamic and Fun Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, e-commerce service provider in China, helping brands and retailers build e-commerce success.
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize the HR regulation
- Effective communication with team members, promote company value and build up a positive working environment.
- Facilitate necessary retention& engagement activity to retain and motivate talents.
- Plan and execute activities to enhance team cohesiveness and responsible for team motivation and retention
- Facilitate smooth communication for all level of company internal communication between local office and HQ
- Develop proper training plan and facilitate talents development design and implement proper training plan catering for employee career development and growth
- Design and implement effective compensation system
- Manage daily administration jobs, formulate admin function work plan, monitor administrative works and logistics manage daily office administration and operation
- Draft the admin. Budget, control and monitor the cost outlays and fulfill related administrative cost report submit admin budget and responsible for cost control and reporting
- Manage plant facilities, cleaning, security, canteen, reception, office suppliers etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with at least 7 years related experience in E-commerce companies
- Strong knowledge of employment, local labour and safety laws and regulations
- Integrity and work ethic
- Professionalism, integrity, work ethic, mature and good at communication skills and decision making.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Our client provides an excellent working culture where ideas and constructive suggestions are welcomed.