You are here
HR & Admin Assistant Manager
- Leading commerical data analysis company
- Global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most trusted sources of business information, and has been designed to help determine a company's profitability, financial stability and payment performance.
Human Resources (70%)
A.) Compensation and Benefits
B.) Staffing and Recruiting
C.) Policy Review & implementation
D.) Employee Relation & Communication
E.) Learning & Development
- Compile statistical reports in relation to staff turnover, headcount etc. for management review and analysis when required.
- As a project owner to organize regular HR programs and responsible for ad hoc projects implementation.
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system for the easy retrieval of information in respect of the HR & Admin function.
- Maintain office assets system to ensure the record are most up-to-date.
- Implement Office Administration Guidelines to ensure smooth operation in the office and the maintenance of a reasonable office environment for staff to work in.
- Directly supervise Office Support to provide timely and adequate services to all associates, including verify purchase process are complied with company purchasing policy, help with travel arrangements of local and overseas associates, proper utilization and maintenance of all office equipment's, handle assets management and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate
- At least 5 years relevant work experiences
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Detail-oriented, proactive and good communication skills
- Familiar with MS office, HR system
- Have Workday system experience is a plus
What's on Offer
Our Clients provides potential global exposure opportunity, competitive salary package and good working environment.