You are here
This position is now filled
GROUP Product Manager (management scope)
- Group Product Manager
- MNC, New brand with leadership
About Our Client
Our client is the well-known MNC liquor company with broad product portfolios.
* Lead the team to own all stages of the development and execution of marketing plan (creative, media, PR, experiential, trade, sampling, sales promotion). Provide day-to-day management of the team to deliver the marketing plans including working with agencies, local sales teams and cross-functional teams to deliver the plan. Utilize effective project management, analytical and presentation skills to drive action for your brands.
* Lead the annual brand planning process. This ranges from identifying critical consumer and commercial issues and ways forward, working with our consumer planning and research team to measure and evaluate previous years' activities and developing the plan in collaboration with senior executives and global counterparts.
* Partner with team members including Innovation, PR, and Consumer Planning manager.
* Influence key stakeholders including senior management, local sales teams and agencies to support and focus on your brands among the priorities. Partner with the American liquor portfolio global team to ensure alignment of global and local priorities and to provide best practices for search & spin.
* Ensure that budgets are managed to spec across the team for the portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 8 years of experience in consumer marketing and undergraduate degree required.
* Direct people management experience required.
* Must have deep knowledge of and appreciation for what it takes to build brands and, in particular, how to build best in class on-premise brands.
* MBA and/or agency background or CPG/ Beverage alcohol experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Premium offer with great career development opportunities.
- Leading the new brand team