You are here
Grid Compliance manager
- Good English skill with system grid electrical design experience
- Good Salary package with great working environment and career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading energy groups in Europe. The company is engaged in developing, constructing and operating offshore wind farms, generating electricity and heat from our power stations, providing energy to residential and business customers and oil and gas production.
- Ensure the primary electrical design is compliant with the Taiwanese electrical grid code.
- Ensure that the technical requirements is transferred to the design team in DK
- Review Taipower's System Impact study of the wind farm and challenge the technical
- Stakeholder management towards TaiPower
- Manage grid connection application process together with commercial responsible and project management
- Manage regular follow-up meetings and communication with Taipower in relations with grid connection
- Prepare electrical system design reports and verification of grid code compliance
- Provide necessary information for compliance test and ensure feed-back from test and commissioning into system design
- Support other projects and business development in Taiwan
The Successful Applicant
- Power System Engineer with experience in power systems modelling and simulation studies
- PSS/E PowerFactory
- Language: fluent in Mandarin & English
- Taiwan/Chinese/European cultural understanding
What's on Offer
- Great salary package.
- Global project exposure.
- Career development.