You are here
one of the most valuable television network in the world
one of the most-watched and successful channels
About Our Client
This company is one of the most valuable television network in the world, with its range of news, talk shows and live broadcasting making it one of the most-watched and successful channels. Standing for all news, entertainment and some sports network.
- Set tools and objectives for department or unit.
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Manage support staff.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Participate in seminars and conferences.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Set district and regional goals.
The Successful Applicant
* Have thorough knowledge about marketing strategies
* Be able to manoeuvre and develop business procedures
* Have proficient leadership, organisational and supervisory skills
* Be dependable and professional
* Have computer and software skills
* Have superior training and presentation skills
* Be able to communicate successfully in both written and verbal format
* Be able to properly manage teams and employees
* Be able to delegate responsibilities
* Have first-rate skills in understanding, creating and analysing financial reports or budgets
* Be able to produce high level of quality service to colleagues
* Understand organisational culture
* Be cordial and amenable
* Be resourceful, inventive and self-confident
What's on Offer
- GM of TW market
- Great Career progression
- Opportunities to travel APEC