You are here
Fund Admin - Asset Management/Fund House
- Global Well known Asset Management company with abudant resources
- Competitive benefit
About Our Client
Our client is a well known global asset management company. Their AUM and revenue is stably growing and the variety of the products is one of the best in the market.
- Assist department head to process the project execution.
- Assist department head to manage the Fund Accounting and Admin. Functions.
- Oversee settlements and Fund accounting functions, such as Custodian coordination, settlement instructions, NAV calculation, Asset and Cash Reconciliation and routine procedures reports.
- Assist department head to manage the outsourcing vender for Fund Services.
- Assist in audit routine communications.
- Assist communications with the Inter-departmental, custodian bank, global custodian bank, external audit, SITCA and National taxation bureau.
The Successful Applicant
SITE member license a must
Have strong accounting / finance / operation skills; be able to work independently with team-work spirits. Be able to work hard and smartly.
Possess Fund accounting knowledge for Taiwan domiciled Global Funds, such as Global Equities, Global Fixed Income Fund, multi-asset share class fund, and other fund types.
Have experiences working with foreign advisors and local investment managers
Be familiar with the Taiwan regulations.
Be familiar with the Fund Accounting outsourcing model.
Be familiar with derivative instruments.
Be fluent in English communications.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great opportunity to grow and good career progression.