You are here
- Much opportunity for regional career progression.
- Competitive salary package adn benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company worldwide in terms of sales revenue and number of employee. They have a leading presence and a strong product portfolio covering from generic drugs, OTC drugs, vaccines, contact lenses, animal health care etc.
- Analyse trends of performance indicators such as revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Keep track of performance indicators, highlight trends and analyse reasons for abnormalities.
- In charge of budget planning, financial forecasting and support the formation of operating plan.
- Deliver quarterly and monthly financial reports, prepare presentations and give insights to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Develop financial models and analyses tools to support management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: A bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, any higher degree is preferred.
- Work experience: At least 5 years of experience in financial field, ideally from a pharmaceutical industry.
- Personality: Strong leadership skills, articulate with excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Computer skill: Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What's on Offer
- Steep learning curve through comprehensive training program.