You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Planning & Analysis for Global Brand
Work in one of the largest Multi-National Company
About Our Client
Our client is a global known company with products dominating the market.
- Analyse present and previous trends in key performance indicators which includes revenue, sales, costs and expenses.
- Monitor trends and analysing reasons of unexpected variance.
- Handle budgeting, financial forecasting, monthly financial reports, and developing modelling tools.
- Improve processes to promote deficiencies and comprehend ROI in marketing programs, product pricing, and new product roll-outs.
- Analyse financial information and reports to give precise financial recommendations to management for business decision purposes.
- Deliver good communication across departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Determined and confident individual.
- Experienced in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor of accounting or finance.
- Good command of verbal and written communication in English/Mandarin.
- Min 5 year of FP&A.
- Experience in the FMCG industry preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client provides great potential for talents pursuing self-development and career progression.