You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a leading visual solutions provider specializing in the design and manufacturer of visual equipment and software. With regional headquarters in Europe, America, Asia-Pacific and China, our client also has facilities for R&D and manufacturing based in Taiwan and China.
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Coordinate with CPA and auditors, and review annual financial report, tax return and transfer pricing report.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Review and approve annual budget, quarterly forecast, monthly financial and management reports, and weekly rolling forecast of HQ and subsidiaries
- Improve the work flow of preparing the above mentioned reports, including but not limited to automation of the reports.
- Monitor FX position and minimize the FX gain/loss
- Review accounting policies and accounting manual
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in relevant industry
- CPA qualified
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience in Oracle preferred
- Excellent cross function communication and people skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for worldwide meetings.
- Ability to motivate teams to improve quality and efficiency
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- APAC Exposure
- Excellent chances for career progression
- Management Leadership