You are here
Transparent and flat organizational culture
Much regional exposure, directly report to Managing Director in HK
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational recreational goods company who has several second-lines. The company specializes in designing, manufacturing and distributing recreational goods. Since established, the company has won a great reputation in the industry.
- Act as a business partner to the Managing Director and other departments by providing periodical financial reports, conducting analysis and generating insightful advices.
- Direct a high quality Finance team by conducting performance management and talent development.
- Cooperate with other departments to generate business plans, budget plans and set performance targets.
- In charge of the preparation of timely and insightful financial analysis to determine the progress against strategic plans and budget usage.
- Interpret and review financial results, including trends and issues. Provide explanations for fluctuations and identify potential risks, opportunities for profitability enhancement.
- Work cross-divisionally to establish key metrics for business strategies.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, local GAAP, local tax regulations. Make sure the fillings are timely and accurate.
- Support the sales team and management team with weekly forecasting process and sales channel information. Partner with sales team to generate sales/expenses analysis for each action plan.
- Partner with accounting team to conduct periodic auditing review and ensure that internal control procedures are in place.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA qualification is mandatory.
- At least 8 years of working experiences in management reporting, financial forecasting and budgeting. Previous exposure to multinational retail or supply chain industry is preferred.
- MNC experience is preferred.
- Sensitive to numbers with solid financial modelling skills and strong analytical skills.
- A self-motivated person with good interpersonal and communication skills. A good team player who is capable of collaborating with all levels of employee and communicating financial information with non-accounting professionals.
- Proficient with MS Office software, SAP, Hyperion Essbase & Cognos.
- Fluent in both verbal and oral English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Much regional exposure, directly report to Managing Director in HK.
- Employee discounts for a wide range of high-quality products.
- Transparent and flat organizational culture.