You are here
- Excellent international opportunities
- Open minded company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a global company which specializes in Pharmaceutical industry. The company is performing well and is expanding globally. The company has a lot of overseas cooperation opportunities.
- Preparation and maintenance of the Project Budget to ensure data is complete and maintained on a timely basis.
- Work with the project team to ensure that all related information is disseminated to project, finance and logistics staff as well as partners to enable them to abide by rules and regulations
- In coordination with project staff and partners prepare and regularly update the spending plan.
- Review fee rate calculations and ensure recording in the ledger aligns with reporting requirements and track fee rate billing is sufficient to cover built in costs.
- Financial Management On a monthly basis prepare Budget Versus Actual reports for both fees and reimbursable reports and send to Project Director and to other relevant staff.
- The expenditure report should include a brief commentary on matters arising as identified from the report. Prepare quarterly financial report as per requirements, ensuring it is complete, accurate and produced on a time to ensure adequate review, approval and submission to the Project Manager.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly invoice and expense projection. Analyze differences of the projections and actual spending and submit adjustments as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid in Financial Analysis (at least 2-3 years)
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor degree and above, MBA preferred
- Preferably experience in Pharmaceutical industry
What's on Offer
Our client offers great career progression