You are here
- Opportunities to gain knowledge and experience of daily works in different div
- Great location with convenient transportation
About Our Client
Our client, with more than 15 years of experience in the industry, is a branch of an European medical devices manufacturing company. This operation mainly performs trading services for an assortment of medical devises and has already established solid and frequent partnerships with all kinds of medical institutes and communities.
This position will tackle a wide range of affairs across divisions but mainly responsible for the financial team.
- Meet accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, evaluating financial data, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions and deliver cost and sales reports.
- Establish procedures for monthly and annual accounting close processes.
- Coordinate with corporate finance to enhance the internal controls framework.
- In charge of managing AR, AP, tax and payroll.
- Inventory planning and forecast.
- Monitor and track end-to-end logistic process.
- Coordinate with overseas counterparts.
- HR and general affairs: in charge of C&B program, oversee on-boarding and termination process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years of working experience in finance and accounting with good understanding or experience in other functions (i.e. general affairs and logistics management).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem solving skill.
- Proficient computer skills and good command of English.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented with great team spirit and able to multi-task and work independently.
What's on Offer
- Exciting working environment in a transparent and respectful multi-national company.