You are here
Finance Manager/IR Spokesman
- Stable company growth, continuously expanding.
- Currently in the phase of organizational transformation, much opportunities to
About Our Client
Our client, specializing in hair product production and innovation, has expanded its business domain into biotech and pharmaceutical industry in the past decades and established numerous subsidiaries. They also work as agency for several international pharmaceutical companies and provide excellent service and logistic solutions.
- Maintain domestic and foreign investment relationships (IR).
- Accumulate financial and business data of the company and competitors within the industry.
- Provide operation analysis, industry analysis and financial analysis in both Mandarin and English.
- Manage, maintain and update IR related data on the company web page.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 10 years of working experience in public listed companies.
- Has solid experience in Investment Relationships, ideally with experience also in brokerage underwriting or investment evaluation of biotech products.
- Courageous, comfortable when facing ambiguity.
- Proficient English verbal and written ability.
- Effective and successful communication skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers great exposure among groups. The company is continuously growing and has plenty of potentials.